Testing-Supply Chain Management-Basic
This program tackles the multiple dimensions of supply chain management and its integration with other main approaches such as lean manufacturing, quality management, supplier
relationship management and other related topics. It provides a comprehensive knowledge of the full extent of the entire supply chain and operations management process.
This program also provides up-to-date knowledge and practice in operations management and strategic management, as well as the necessary processes and tools to design, manage and
develop an effective supply network. It offers direct instructional sessions on basic knowledge in the field, as well as indirect learning through games and analysis of real business
cases. This fosters engaged learning and practical hands-on experience.
The program is accredited by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities, the authoritative approval body for higher education in Egypt.
- Top and middle-ranking managers who direct strategies and monitor implementation plans
- Plant managers and supply chain managers seeking to excel in the supply chain management of their organizations
- Production and operations managers working to boost the performance of their business units
- Managers working to improve reliability, responsiveness, agility, cost management and asset management
- Scan internal and external business environments
- Formulate strategies on business and functional levels
- Set the best-fit strategic choices to create and sustain competitive advantage
- Design supply networks effectively
- Streamline operations through accurate process mapping
- Analyze disconnects in supply chain
- Define and measure critical success factors
- Apply Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) metrics to manage and improve process performance
- Get supply chains ready for benchmarking and target setting
- Implement improvement projects for supply chain excellence by improving effectiveness across the processes of the organization’s supply chain, and maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services that customers will value
24 – 30, 2019
AUC New Cairo