The Advanced HR Diploma: People and Organizations
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions.
**Click here for a detailed schedule. Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website before enrollment.
Global markets are becoming more complex, challenging, and competitive due to the accelerated pace of innovation and regulatory changes. This has made it critical for human capital executives and managers to effectively and efficiently manage their limited resources, the diversified makeup of their workforce, and constant change in customer demands while also being aligned with their organization's strategic direction.
The Advanced HR Diploma: People and Organizations equips participants with the essential leadership knowledge and skills needed to engage, motivate, and manage their talents effectively. It allows participants to reach their strategic objectives while operating in a very challenging business environment. It enables people leaders to act as effective strategic partners and play a vital role in assessing, managing and reshaping the organizational culture.
This program provides participants with the required tools to overcome the obstacles of time versus limited skills and resources. They will be able to make informed decisions that are well-analyzed, balanced and affiliated with national and international governing rules and regulations.
- Translate business strategy into people strategy and priorities
- Assess organization culture and transcribe it to the organization's stakeholders
- Develop a plan for impacting change, managing uncertainty, and staff resistance
- Design a competency framework that is relevant to the context
- Identify the impact of talent management and employee engagement on business outcomes
- Develop People and Organizations' strategic partnerships based on people analytics
- Select appropriate competencies/KPIs for teams and individuals with relevance to the organization’s objectives and strategies
- Explain the legal standards of international labor law and how they interact with the local labor law
- People Managers who aim to accelerate their human resource career to the upper level
- Learning and development heads assist and contribute in a strategic role
- Talent management heads are responsible for human resource decision-making within an organization at either an operational, tactical, or strategic level
- Chief human resource officers aim to provide strategic leadership for people and organizations' functions
- People and organizations professionals aspiring to become consultants who support organizations in meeting their goals
- Business owners of small companies without a human resources department need to familiarize themselves with general people and organizations functions in order to ensure business success
A. Core Courses
People and Organizations: A Strategic Partner (24 hrs)
Focus on the business's strategic aspects and language, addressing the changing role of human capital, from operation to strategy, implementation to planning, and cost center to a real asset.
Organizational Culture (24 hrs)
Align the organization’s culture with organizational design elements, strategy, size, policies, and procedures. Act as a role model, coaching others to align their behavior with the intended culture and help the organization manage cultural change.
Leadership (24 hrs)
Communicate effectively with team members, understand the distinctiveness and value-added by each employee to the organization, and positively guide them towards the proper fulfillment of their business and career goals.
Competency Framework (24 hrs)
Explore the priorities, challenges, and technologies organizations adopt in the recruitment, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection phases.
Understand how organizations communicate relevant behaviors that are required, valued, recognized, and rewarded concerning specific occupational roles.
Talent Management (24 hrs)
Examine organizations’ talent management practices. Integrate artificial intelligence and gamification concepts as tools to recruit, develop, retain, and engage talents.
Bridge the gap between the X, Y, and Z generations, building comprehensive and modern assessment centers and succession planning that will appeal to them.
People Analytics (24 hrs)
Employ People Analytics to create more informed decision-making processes and develop more accurate assessments of employees or the workforce. Learn how to integrate an analytics function, develop business cases and manage stakeholders, to optimize the return on investment in people.
Recognize the implementation of data-driven human resource practices throughout the organization.
Performance Management (24 hrs)
Develop a strong approach towards improving performance. This includes analyzing an organization’s current performance practices to improve them, closing potential gaps to understanding the main performance management pillars and analyzing their relevance to company strategies, KPIs and other human resources activities.
Global Employment Relations (24 hrs)
Explore how labor law works by reviewing international labor standards and rights at work that are affected by local employment legislation and the consequences of breaking laws or organization regulations.
Examine global and local aspects of employment relations, which are crucial for managing and representing employees at the workplace. Compare national employment relations to the larger global context, highlighting best practices.
Recognize employee relations (ER) and different laws affecting employees and labor, such as dispute resolution and employee grievances.
Address labor economics, gender inequality and discrimination at the workplace.
B. Business Acumen (Self-Paced Online)
Effectively operating within a business setting and having a positive contribution require certain skills and competencies. The business acumen courses explore critical 21st-century skills needed for today’s business world, enabling passion and speed in dealing with different business situations.
To check out the full list of our Business Acumen courses, click here.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- Holders of the Human Capital Professional Certificate from the AUC School of Business will be fast-tracked
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or by email
Core program course fees: EGP 7,200 per course
Business Acumen Online course fees: EGP 2,000 per course
Total program investment: EGP 63,600*
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, a flexible payment plan for up to five years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made six days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days, provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner
For further information, contact us on 15592
Sundays through Thursdays, from 9 am – 4 pm
or email us email@example.com