Introduction to Real Estate Management
Sunday and Wednesday
6 - 9 pm
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions. In exceptional circumstances, participants who cannot attend on-campus sessions will be accommodated. For inquiries, call 15592.
**Program Detailed Schedule will be announced soon! Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website before enrollment.
Real estate is a very heterogeneous sector, where opportunities are numerous and efficient decision-making is key. It takes a unique set of skills coupled with the right knowledge to navigate this field and attain success.
In the Introduction to Real Estate Management program, participants will be exposed to sharp and creative expertise to help them become successful players in the real estate industry. They will be given the tools and knowledge they need to realize opportunities, recognize core competencies, and grow in a diverse field where every skill gained is a competitive advantage.
- Developing a good understanding of principles and best practices in real estate development by applying global standards to the domestic market under the guidance of top-notch international experts and local specialists
- Acquiring insight into the latest real estate global trends to effectively make successful decisions
- Discovering valuable real-world knowledge while networking with industry professionals
- Attaining hands-on, practical knowledge and benefiting from interactive panel discussions to review and debate current real estate cases
- Professionals working in the real estate industry
- Professionals looking to start their career in real estate development
- Professional in real estate brokerage firms
- Professionals managing real estate-related finances
The Introduction to Real Estate Management program is designed to provide participants with a good understanding of the principles and practices in the following topics:
Urban Land Use and Planning
The module examines key aspects of urban land use and planning, including new methods and techniques in planning within Egypt to reach the best alternatives for land suitability analysis.
Real Estate Laws and Regulations (with a focus on the real estate market in Egypt)
The module focuses on Egypt’s real estate law(s). It covers topics such as titles and property rights, procedures for owning real estate for Egyptians and non-Egyptians, and special regulations for real estate ownership.
Real Estate Economics and Finance
The module provides a sound understanding of the specialized financing decisions, methods, instruments and procedures for real estate developers and consumers.
Real Estate Marketing and New Product Development
The module covers real estate marketing that encompasses special knowledge related to marketing strategies, agency and negotiation, sale and purchase agreements, lease contracts, pre-sale arrangements, and en bloc sales.
Introduction to Real Estate Appraisal and Standards
The module is designed to introduce the practical and theoretical aspects of valuation, particularly the valuation framework. including its basic aspects, the five main methods used by professional valuers in arriving at their valuations, and the standards behind them.
A local field visit will be organized by our founding corporate partner Mountain View to their newly developed projects in Cairo for the participants to reflect on the concepts discussed in the classroom.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Clear scanned copies (PDF format) of:
- Original bachelor's degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Personal passport-size photo
- Click on apply now button on the website to start the online application process
- Fill in the online application and upload the above PDF documents
- The admissions committee will review your application and credentials and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online course registration and payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or send an email.
The program tuition fees are EGP 12,000*
This includes tuition fees for the program, materials and certificates.
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, with flexible payment plans for up to five years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made six days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days, provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner
For further information, contact us on 15592
Sundays through Thursdays, from 9 am – 4 pm
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org