Data has become one of the most valuable assets for today’s organizations. Human Resource (HR) professionals need to be able to collect, analyze, and apply HR data to gain workforce insights and improve talent composition.
The HR Analytics Program covers HR metrics that can promote a positive employee experience and enhance business outcomes. This is essential to any business as it provides insight into retention, attrition, rewards, and development, contributing to a higher ROI.
This introductory level program provides participants with a solid understanding of the power of HR Analytics and the ability to leverage the tools and the know-how of people analytics and metrics to solve issues in the workplace.
Using hands-on case studies and tools, participants will learn how to build a custom HR dashboard using programs such as Power BI and turn data into visual insights.
- Define analytics (the difference between data and information)
- Examine how people analytics is used
- Analyzing the people analytics models
- Designing people metrics
- Comparing tools and platforms
- Discuss ethical considerations
- Evaluate people functions through analytics
HR middle management requires data to make informed decisions in talent acquisition, total rewards, talent management, and learning and development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience in HR
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or by email
Total program fees: EGP 7,200*
Candidates are admitted into courses based on space availability. Participants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, flexible payment plans for up to five years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made six days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner