Advanced Management Program
In times of emergent digitalization, characterized by constant shifts in customer behavior and unforeseen events with global impact, the way companies compete is changing in every industry, and the future looks like anything but “business as usual”.
The quest for sustainable advantages will predominantly rely on constructing innovative business models, nurturing an enabling culture, laying out sound financial strategies, and promoting effective leadership.
Such challenges and mandates warrant the increasing demand for business leaders who are agile and resilient. Senior leadership must be able to develop a pertinent vision, communicate it, and motivate others while making advances in strategy and leadership.
The Advanced Management program is designed to enable a shift in leadership perspective and a reevaluation of strategies to unlock business growth. Participants will become more tuned into the dynamics of their relevant business environment and will acquire the ability and agility to seize upon fleeting opportunities inside and outside their organizations.
The program employs a mix of learning methods, weaving together real-world practice with state-of-the-art experiential learning sessions, peer learning, personal assessments, and individual and group coaching.
This program is set to catapult participants’ profiles to new heights.
- Define the Four Dimensions of a Business Model - “The Magic Triangle”
- Audit the organization’s existing model, as well as its related gaps and external challenges
- Apply the Business Model Navigator to develop a practical shift in strategy
- Analyze the organization using the six building blocks of an innovative culture
- Develop processes, tools, and interventions to create a culture of enablement
- Prepare budgets and financial models
- Recognize the Value-Based Management concept
- Assess financial and investment strategies and their impact on overall performance
- Develop a coaching mindset that results in higher leadership performance
- Formulate a powerful vision of oneself through a process of self-discovery for better inside-out leadership
This program is designed to address the developmental needs of senior managers and directors, for both corporates and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with a minimum of eight years of working experience.
1. Business Model Innovation in the Digital Age (12 hrs)
Participants will be exposed to the concept and practice of business model innovation, its defining elements, and a “Navigator Chart” that will allow them to audit their existing model and define a new destination with a tried and tested successful method.
2. Innovation Culture (4.5 hrs)
Participants will learn how to use the MIT six building blocks of innovation to build a culture of enablement that allows the effective implementation of winning business models.
3. Reverse Financials (9 hrs)
Participants will be exposed to various techniques for optimal investment and financial decisions, enabling the prioritized business strategy, including financing and capital structure.
4. Leadership from the Inside Out (9 hrs)
Participants will develop a clear understanding of authentic leadership and how to create better results through collaboration and empowerment. Participants will also experience a process of vertical learning to enhance self-awareness.
5. Guest Speaker – Contemporary Business issues (1.5 hrs)
Relevant high-profile guest speakers will be invited to explore selected contemporary issues and connect with participants for discussions on current business challenges.
Prior to the start of the program, participants will complete a one-hour online Clifton Strengths talent assessment, which covers 34 themes that represent each participant’s talent DNA. The themes help explain the ways participants most naturally think, feel and behave. Results, interpretations, and reflections will be discussed in class
- A one-hour online coaching session for each participant within one month from the program end date
- Annual alumni meetings with sessions covering trending topics Advanced Management program
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of eight years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us on 15592 or by email.
The tuition fee for the program is EGP 26,000*
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, with flexible payment plans for up to 5 years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made 6 days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner