Introduction to Real Estate Management
Real estate is a very heterogeneous sector, where opportunities are numerous and efficient decision-making is key. It takes a unique set of skills coupled with the right kind of knowledge to be able to navigate this field and attain success. In the Introduction to Real Estate Management program, participants will be exposed to sharp and creative expertise that will help them become successful players in the real estate industry. They will be given the tools and knowledge they need to realize opportunities, recognize core competencies, and grow in a diverse field where every skill gained is a competitive advantage.
- Developing a good understanding of principles and best practices in real estate development by applying global standards to the domestic market under the guidance of top-notch international experts and local specialists
- Acquiring insight into the latest real estate global trends to effectively make successful decisions
- Discovering valuable real-world knowledge while networking with industry professionals
- Attaining hands-on, practical knowledge and benefiting from interactive panel discussions to review and debate current real estate cases
The program is an introduction for professionals with two years of working experience, whether in the real estate industry or those who would like to start a career in real estate development. It is also of benefit to professionals in real estate brokerage and those who manage financial aspects related to the industry.
The Introduction to the Real Estate Management Program is designed to provide participants with a good understanding of the principles and practices in the following topics:
- Urban Land Use and Planning
The module examines key aspects of urban land use and planning, including new methods and techniques in Egypt to reach the best alternatives for land suitability analysis.
- Real Estate Laws and Regulations (with focus on the real estate market in Egypt)
The module is designed to focus on Egypt’s real estate law(s). It covers topics such as titles and property rights, procedures of owning real estate for Egyptians and non-Egyptians, and special regulations for real estate ownership.
- Real Estate Economics and Finance
The module provides a sound understanding of the specialized financing decisions, methods, instruments, and procedures for real estate developers and consumers.
- Real Estate Marketing and New Product Development
The module covers real estate marketing that encompasses special knowledge related to marketing strategies, agency, negotiation, sale, purchase agreements, lease contracts, pre-sale arrangements, and en bloc sale.
- Introduction to Real Estate Appraisal and Standards
The module is designed to introduce the practical and theoretical aspects associated with valuation, particularly the valuation framework, including its basic aspects and the five main methods used by professional valuers in arriving at their valuations, and the standards behind them. There will also be an organized local study tour to several newly-developed projects in Cairo (e,g. Mountain View) for participants to reflect on the concepts discussed in the classroom.
A local field visit will be organized by our founding corporate partner Mountain View to their newly
developed projects in Cairo for the participants to reflect on the concepts discussed in the classroom.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
All cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 13 to 7 days before the start date of the course
No refund will be provided for cancellations made 6 days or less before the start date of the course
Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
The refund of alliance programs are subject to the conditions of the alliance partner