Managing Marketing Agencies
Future intakes will be announced soon!
The relationship between an organization and its agency is filled with potential pitfalls. From a vague brief to a lack of strategic direction, there are several challenges organizations need to address to be able to communicate efficiently with their agency.
This uniquely crafted program is the first of its kind, focusing on the client-agency relationship essential to building a successful brand. During the Managing Marketing Agencies program, participants will learn to take a strategic approach toward building a constructive partnership between the client and the agency, improving communications, and maximizing output and quality. The program takes a deep dive into the agency landscape, structure, and various departments to ensure participants understand client-agency dynamics and how to work together toward successful marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Participants will learn the tools for an efficient agency selection and onboarding process, management, and evaluation of deliverables, developing a comprehensive marketing brief, and providing the agency with constructive feedback. The program utilizes interactive sessions, engaging assignments, relevant case studies, group discussions, global study reports, and an immersive agency visit to comprehensively understand marketing agency operations.
- Explore the landscape of marketing agencies
- Define agency and client organization structure and workflow
- Transform a marketing strategy into a viable marketing calendar
- Develop a single-minded marketing brief
- Apply an agency selection process supported by a comprehensive contract
- Develop an effective agency management process for optimal results
- Marketing heads, managers, and directors
- Brand managers
- Agency client servicing/account managers
- Agency staff moving to client-side
- Marketing consultants/executives
- Executives making a career shift to marketing
Explore marketing agencies' landscape
The Marketing Brief
Develop a viable marketing calendar and a single-minded four marketing brief
Agency selection, organization structure, and key procedures
Agency Management and Evaluation
Develop an agency management process for optimal results
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of two years of work experience or a degree in business/marketing
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/Passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us on 15592 or by email.
The tuition fee for the program is EGP 9,900 (includes total tuition costs, materials, and a certificate of completion)
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, a flexible payment plan for up to five years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the course's start date
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the course's start date
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made six days or less before the course's start date
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days, provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner
For further information, contact us on 15592
Sundays through Thursdays, from 9 am – 4 pm
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org