Marketing Management for Women-Owned Businesses
Women business owners are presented with a set of unique challenges in today’s business world. With the unfavorable business environment and the limited funding options, female business owners need to be empowered with the tools, tactics, and skills to take their businesses to the next level and compete effectively. The Marketing Management for Women-Owned Businesses is designed specifically for female business owners and aspiring corporate professionals. This program provides them with the tools and strategies that help grow their careers and businesses into successful ventures. It is a distinctive opportunity for female leaders to gain the competencies needed to generate value for their customers and growth for their organizations through a profound understanding of the marketing management process.
This program takes participants into the latest concepts related to developing winning marketing strategies that allow them to compete in a male-dominated business world and navigate the dynamics of marketing their business. Upon its conclusion, participants will be able to articulate and craft their own brand story and acquire the skills to leverage potential partnerships with other women-owned businesses. The program also features a leading simulation for a live, realistic, and powerful learning experience.
- Explore the critical role of marketing in generating customer value and organizational growth
- Manage the marketing planning process within the organization
- Determine the strategic focus of the organization and establish the core strategies to achieve it
- Develop a targeting strategy for addressing the market and its relevant opportunities
- Gain a strong understanding of the customers and the market the organization operates in
- Design a coordinated marketing mix linked to the targeted competitive position
- Define branding and its importance in growing an organization
- Formulate an effective brand strategy for building, shaping, and sharing a strong brand
- Recognize brand identity and architecture
- Apply relevant brand elements and marketing programs for strategy execution
- Middle and senior marketing managers, brand managers, senior marketing planners and strategists, and strategic communication leads
- Middle managers for commercial related functions (business development, sales, customer service/experience)
- Entrepreneurs and start-up founders
Marketing Strategy: 6 Sessions - Live Online
Learn how to use marketing principles to assess marketing opportunities and make better decisions centered on the effective deployment of the marketing mix elements.
Brand Strategy: 5 Sessions - Live Online
- Develop an effective brand strategy, employing a broad range of tools and models to build and grow equity.
- Leverage various marketing programs, with the critical ability to optimize the brand identity
Simulation: 3 Sessions - Live Online
With a clear focus on targeting and positioning, participants will oversee the marketing strategy of 2 brands over the course of 5 simulated years.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The admissions committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or send an email.
Total program investment: EGP 20,900*
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, flexible payment plans for up to 5 years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made 6 days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner