Supply Chain Management Professional Certificate
Fast-paced globalization, accelerating technological innovations and greater customer expectations are impacting supply chain excellence. Agility, resilience, and digitization are core competencies to mitigate risks and disruptions that shake today’s business operations.
The Supply Chain Management Professional Certificate provides a holistic approach to business model alignment, strategic priorities, and organizational capabilities. The certificate helps participants meet the shifting requirements occurring in domestic and global supply chains – such as the demands brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. During the program, participants will be exposed to the different perspectives of supply chain design: from supply chains as systems, digital opportunities, and challenges to the development of human capital in supply chains.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to challenge the status quo and build a competitive supply chain functional structure and process model aligned with corporate strategy, organizational structure, and other influencing factors.
- Set functional supply chain strategy in line with the corporate strategy, competitive strategies, market needs, operating experience, and other internal and external factors
- Design supply chain infrastructure, organizational structure, process flow, systems, and process technologies
- Apply all supply chain processes, design scorecards, and manage performances using the best-fit improvement philosophy and methodology
- Develop an understanding of techniques that positively influence the company’s financial statements and customer experience
- Implement the digital and technological solutions across the three supply chain flows; cash, information, and material
- Classify the product/service supply chain as either lean or agile models
- Transform the existing supply chain system into a resilient digitized model
- Supervisors, middle and senior managers in the supply chain domain (services or manufacturing)
- Supervisors and managers seeking career shift to the supply chain domain
A. Core Courses
Supply Chain Strategy and Design (24 hrs)
- This course takes a holistic approach to ensure the alignment of business models, strategic priorities, and organizational capabilities with the configuration of the firm’s supply chain
- The course integrates the four perspectives of supply chain design, supply chains as systems, digital opportunities, and challenges, and finally development of human capital in supply chains
Supply Chain Planning and Execution (30 hrs)
- This course focuses on delivering inclusive integrated practical knowledge about end-to-end supply chain functions and processes
- The course inspires participants to challenge the status quo and build state of the art supply chain functional structure and process model aligned with the corporate strategy, organizational structure, and other factors
- Supply Chain Finance (18 hours)
- This course is designed to equip participants with the needed knowledge of finance and financial statements relevant to the supply chain
- The aim of this course is to enable participants to identify, analyze, and critically assess the company’s management of the key components and elements of working capital and how it should be financed
- Supply Chain Excellence (24 hours)
- This course focuses on equipping participants with hands-on models and methodologies to rank existing supply chain networks and processes contributing to top and bottom-line improvements
- Participants will learn to design agile and efficient supply chains mitigating relevant risks and disruptions
B. Business Acumen (Self-Paced Online) - One course
Effectively operating within a business setting and making a positive impact requires a certain set of skills and competencies. Explore critical 21st-century skills needed for today’s business world, enabling passion and speed in dealing with different business situations.
For the most updated list of Business Acumen courses, click here.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- A minimum 4 years of general work experience
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or by email.
- Supply Chain Strategy and Design: EGP 7,900
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution: EGP 9,900
- Supply Chain Finance: EGP 5,900
- Supply Chain Excellence: EGP 7,900
- Business Acumen Online: EGP 2,000
Total Program Investment: EGP 33,600
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC's School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, with flexible payment plans for up to five years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50 percent refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made 6 days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the Point of Sale (POS) receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner