Human Capital Professional Certificate
6 - 9 pm
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions.
**UN Women offers a 50% scholarship to women attending this certificate on a first-come, first-served basis. For the eligibility criteria and the FAQs, click here
***Click here for a detailed schedule. Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website before enrollment.
The constant shifts and unforeseen changes in the business world are bringing a series of novel challenges to the workplace. In the face of these challenges, organizations rely on their most valuable asset; people.
While the right talent provides organizations with a significant competitive edge, Human Resources (HR) professionals need to acquire the tools, strategies, and practices to build a winning team, drive business results, and achieve strategic objectives.
The Human Capital Professional certificate takes a deep dive into the DNA of organizations and the role of HR in attracting, selecting, training, assessing, and rewarding employees. The program provides participants with a solid foundation of the key principles of HR and their impact on the organization’s overall business strategy.
Through a highly interactive learning experience, this program will pinpoint the key challenges across various HR functions. It will allow participants to adopt new perspectives in tackling those challenges through case studies and best practices.
- Realize the new mindset of HR being an integral part of the business and not merely an administrative addition
- Identify leadership challenges and opportunities in applying OB concepts
- Understand the impact of current trends on talent acquisition practices
- Explain the context of learning and development, as well as its relation to the organization’s type
- Develop a competitive and effective plan to attract, retain and motivate employees relative to the organizational needs and objectives
- Career shifters
- Junior HR professionals
A. Core Courses
Organizational behavior is the study of people’s behavior within an organization and the way it affects the organization’s performance. Participants will be able to analyze the impact of employee behavior, decisions, perceptions, and emotional responses on the overall organization’s effectiveness. They will be able to examine how individuals and teams in organizations relate to each other and to their counterparts in other organizations, as well as encompass how organizations interact with their external environments, particularly in the context of employee behavior and decisions.
Talent acquisition has significantly evolved, especially over the last five years. It has become a critical part of attracting, recruiting, onboarding talent, in addition to managing large talent pools in very competitive talent markets. In this program, participants will learn about the different parts of the talent acquisition process, with the aim of hiring the best talent for the organization. Additionally, they will gain an understanding of how the impact on the business can be maximized while leveraging different modern talent acquisition tools and practices.
Learning and Development
This interactive module will provide participants with foundational, yet updated, knowledge of learning and development concepts and practices that every Learning and Development (L&D) professional should be on top of. This module aims to build an understanding of the learning and development role and value within today’s dynamic organizational and business context, as well as how the L&D function is strategically connected to other people and organizational tasks and activities.
The word compensation commonly refers to an employee’s payment in return for his/her services.
In fact, staff compensation can include many other direct and indirect financial, as well as non-financial, rewards. Employee compensation is not only considered a vital deciding factor for whether or not an applicant will accept to join the organization, but it also has a major impact on staff performance, satisfaction, and willingness to continue their employment.
This course will provide participants with the basic knowledge and skills required to distinguish between the various compensation and benefits programs, as well as enable them to design and implement a competitive program that is not only aligned with their organizational needs and priorities but also attracts, retains and motivates talents.
Effectively operating within a business setting and having a positive contribution require a certain set of skills and competencies. The business acumen courses explore critical 21st-century skills needed for today’s business world, enabling passion and speed in dealing with different business situations.
To check out the full list of our Business Acumen courses, click here.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or by email.
Core program course fees: EGP 7,200 per 24 hrs course
Business Acumen online course fees: EGP 2,000 per course
Total program investment: EGP 30,800*
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, with flexible payment plans for up to five years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made six days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the Point of Sale (POS) receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner
Through the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) funded program, UN Women Egypt offers a 50% scholarship for women attending this certificate.
This scholarship comes within the framework of the regional joint program “Promoting Productive Employment and Decent Work for Women in Egypt, Jordan and Palestine” implemented by UN Women Egypt and the International Labor Organization ILO Cairo, in partnership with the National Council for Women and the Ministry of Manpower, with the support of the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida), Embassy of Sweden in Cairo.
Limited seats are available and on a first-come, first-served basis. For the eligibility criteria and the FAQs, click here