Senior Executive Diploma
6 - 9 pm
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions. In exceptional circumstances, participants who are unable to attend on-campus sessions will be accommodated. For inquiries, call 15592.
**Click here for a detailed schedule. Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website before enrollment.
In today’s Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (VUCA) world, change and innovation are the main constants, and potential value creation, albeit growing, is challenging and demands effective management. Managers are required to broaden their competencies, and have a far more panoramic view of how business works, while simultaneously managing growth and uncertainty, creating new markets, energizing and leading people towards a common goal, and successfully navigating through radical change.
The Senior Executive diploma provides middle and senior managers with a comprehensive overview of best-practice management in a broad range of areas.
It is designed to look at both components of management skills; hard skills on one side; dispelling any uncertainties about subjects like finance, economics, and strategy, and soft skills on the other; helping managers reflect on themselves and evaluate their approach, techniques, and how they manage people and cultures.
Participants will transcend looking at business functions as silos and will be able to connect the dots, analyzing the business environment in a holistic way to come to relevant conclusions and make good business decisions.
They will also develop an understanding of digital innovation, where they will learn how to evaluate and lead digital transformation initiatives.
This diploma is a relevant qualification that will help managers elevate their profile and acquire the practical skills needed to deliver genuine, bottom-line value for their organizations.
- Create a guiding vision while integrating and managing various organizational functions, levels, processes, and teams (people) to create value
- Apply key financial principles in real-world contexts
- Examine and reflect on issues central to the world we live in; namely how the economy functions, and how resources are coordinated to achieve business objectives
- Learn to use data to make informed decisions
- Formulate winning business strategies based on a robust analysis of the business environment
- Demonstrate customer-centricity in setting commercial direction, and in managing operations
- Develop powerful and effective business plans, and manage strong execution programs
- Explain the domains of digital transformation in the broader context of digitalization
- Analyze digitalizing companies, markets, and industries in cases, to enable informed decisions
- Develop 21st-century skills: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity
- Middle functional managers looking to develop the essential set of cross-functional skills and capabilities needed to move up in the organization’s managerial positions
- Experienced managers moving or aiming to move into business leadership positions, and looking to boost their leadership capabilities
- Business Development Managers with specific needs to understand multiple business disciplines
- Family leads who are assigned influential roles in their family business
- Management consultants who are looking to establish relevant cross-functional skills
- Managers of other functions, who are looking for a career shift
A. Core Courses
Organizational Management (24 hrs)
Explore multiple facets of management; organizational behavior, process management, corporate governance, change management, and project management.
Use relevant methodologies, tools, and processes to improve management skills and enable effective assessment and adjustment of operational processes and strategic goals.
Managerial Economics (24 hrs)
Explore types of competition in the marketplace, review the drivers of demand and supply, and design a pricing and competitive strategy in line with the market structure.
Examine the economic approach to critically analyze and optimally solve key business and managerial problems.
Financial Management (24 hrs)
Explore how to read/analyze/manage financial statements, classify different types of costs, and how make financial decisions and compare different investment opportunities, as well as how optimize capital structure in view of the availability/cost/tenure of each source of finance.
Strategic Management (24 hrs)
Examine a wide array of strategic tools and frameworks and explore their application in a broad range of competitive situations.
Understand the process of strategy development and execution from environmental and competitor analysis, through crafting a competitive position, to strategic agility, innovation and implementation.
Marketing Management (24 hrs)
Understand the components of an effective strategic marketing plan, covering key concepts and processes, from analyzing the business environment through formulating winning marketing strategies, to the effective execution of marketing programs.
Digital Innovation (24 hrs)
Understand digital transformation and acquire the needed knowledge to manage digital transformation initiatives.
Participants will be exposed to different digital business models and strategies, applying relevant tools like the Competitive Value Train, Platform Model Map, and Digital Audits.
Managing People (24 hrs)
Address people management from three different perspectives; intrapersonal, interpersonal and organizational, exploring relevant models, strategies and tools for developing professionals who can contribute more and stimulate change in a humanistic way, tapping into people’s full potential.
Effectively operating within a business setting and having a positive contribution require a certain set of skills and competencies. The business acumen courses explore critical 21st-century skills needed for today’s business world, enabling passion and speed in dealing with different business situations.
To check out the full list of our Business Acumen courses, click here.
- A bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of six years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment.
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or by email.
- Core program fees: EGP 9,600 per course
- Business Acumen course fees: EGP 2,000 per course
- Total program investment: EGP 73,200*
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, with flexible payment plans for up to five years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made 6 days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner