Professional Certificate in Sales and Marketing
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions. In exceptional circumstances, participants who are unable to attend on-campus sessions will be accommodated. For inquiries, call 15592.
**Click here for a detailed schedule. Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website before enrollment.
As the fields of marketing and sales continue to evolve, staying up-to-date on new skills, applications, and concepts becomes increasingly important. This certificate aims to give participants the competitive edge they need to make better decisions and stay abreast of current marketing practices. Through a balance between knowledge and practical skills in marketing foundations, participants will continually improve their abilities and remain valuable assets to their companies. The certificate is an ideal way for participants to advance their professional knowledge, learn about current marketing theories and applications, and explore new career options. The program will take participants through the marketing management process, marketing analysis and intelligence, successful planning, robust product/pricing/distribution decisions, effective communication, and successful selling processes and techniques. This certificate is geared toward helping participants take their businesses to the next level.
- Explain the role of marketing in creating value for customers, companies, and society
- Describe key types of marketing information
- Assess the role of a marketing plan as a guiding document for marketing activities
- Understand marketing research, its process, and outcomes
- Craft an effective marketing strategy, with a winning positioning approach
- Describe the marketing mix and how to use its elements to market effectively
- Demonstrate the use of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) to support marketing strategies
- Examine the selling process and the main principles of sales
- Practice and develop 21st-century skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity
- Marketing executives or officers who work in marketing at a junior or a supervisory level
- Non-Marketing professionals working in a related commercial field like sales, customer service aim to shift to marketing
- Career shifters from unrelated fields/functions looking to start a career in marketing
A. Core Courses
Principles of Marketing (24 hrs)
Learn how to use marketing principles to assess marketing opportunities and make better decisions centered on the effective deployment of the marketing mix elements.
Marketing Research (24 hrs)
Define the foundation of marketing research, its types, and methodologies, as well as the process of designing and managing research projects, with a focus on the latest technological advancements in the field.
Marketing Communication (24 hrs)
Explore a wide range of communication tools and techniques, both digital and traditional, and acquire relevant knowledge and skills enabling sound decisions for designing and implementing a winning marketing communication mix that best suits company objectives.
Sales Principles (24 hrs)
Examine the selling process in detail and its relevant components, and understand sales management approaches, including planning, sales forecasting techniques, designing a sales force and territory management.
Effectively operating within a business setting and having a positive contribution require a certain set of skills and competencies. The business acumen courses explore critical 21st-century skills needed for today’s business world, enabling passion and speed in dealing with different business situations.
To check out the full list of our Business Acumen courses, click here.
Note: Holders of the professional postgraduate certificate in sales and marketing from the AUC School of Business will be fast-tracked; when applying for an advanced marketing management diploma.
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two years of work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or send an email.
Core program course fees: EGP 7,200
Business Acumen Online course fee: EGP 2,000
Total program investment: EGP 30,800*
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, flexible payment plans for up to three years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made six days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner