Enhance your financial acumen through the range of financial resources, advanced tools and databases that aim to improve the quality of research at the school of business and at the university level.
Refinitiv Financial Databases:
Designed to help users get more powerful search, faster access to news and better answers to their queries. The database provides access to:
Industry-leading fundamentals covering more than 99% of the world’s market capitalization.
Refinitiv unbiased News: Key economic and financial news and political events.
Macroeconomic indicators for most of the world countries.
Estimates from over 930 brokers and covering more than 22,000 companies.
Charts providing a unique way of visualizing data with technical analysis indicators.
Foreign Exchange and expert commodities research and forecasting data.
Add-in to Refinitiv Eikon: “Zawya”
Through Eikon, access is granted to the content of Zawya which provides the Middle East and North Africa business information including:
- Macroeconomic and Industry Data
- Financial Statements and Corporate Governance Data.
- IPO and M&A Monitors
- Private Equity Monitor
- Bonds and Funds Monitors
A comprehensive database that enables sophisticated analysis and mapping historical trends and relationships across a broad range of financial instruments:
- Time Series Data: Access up to 50 years of history, millions of global instruments and indicators. Data breadth includes, but not limited to:
- Equity Indices
- I/B/E/S Estimates and Global Aggregates
- Fixed Income Securities
- Bonds and Bond Indices
- Commodities and Energy
- Powerful Charting: Easy manipulations of content, understanding of cross-asset relationships and patterns identification.