Your V-Lab Journey
- Evidence-based entrepreneurship: expand your mindset though business model prototyping and validation and get experienced business design support
- Know-how: believe in the power of advanced knowledge and learn about cross-cutting topics as well as sector-specific insights
- Feature: are you pitching your business idea effectively?
- Demo day: you made it! Now it’s time to convince your audience why your startup is worth investing in
- Stay Connected: remain part of our AUC V-Lab network with continuous access to our mentors, sessions, events and support
- Extensive business and growth-hacking training
- Business model design support
- Mentor matchmaking
- One-on-one business coaching
- Off-site retreat
- Networking opportunities
- Access to AUC networks, community and facilities
- Fundraising and investment training
- AUC Angels clinic
- Access to Egypt's top investors and VC firms
- Pitching training and pitch deck design support
- Access to technology and regulatory sandbox
- 0% equity
- Demo day
- Business perks even after graduation
- Apply: fill out our online application, open twice a year before the initial start date of each cycle
- Screening Interviews: Meet our team and tell us more about your business and why your startup should make it
- Bootcamp: be part of our 3-day boot camp, where we get to know you better in a work environment while giving you a glimpse of our acceleration activities
- Panel: the final stage of our selection process, where you pitch your business to our panelists
What do we look for?
- Innovative and scalable startup: we look for startups with original ideas and lean models
- Working prototype or minimal viable product (MVP): show us how hard you've worked on validating your product or service. The more established your startup, the more you will benefit from our program.
- Strong and relevant team: we look for teams with the right combination of accumulated experiences. Having a strong background in the field your startup is attempting to venture into empowers you with indispensable insight.
- Commitment: at least one founding member should be fully committed to the whole duration of our program, which runs for four months