Your V-Lab Journey
- Evidence-based Entrepreneurship: expand your mindset though business model prototyping and validation. Make sure you are seeking the right business idea; leverage on our EXPO event to showcase your product/service to the AUC community.
- Know-How: believe in the power of advanced knowledge and learn about cross-cutting as well as sector-specific topics.
- Feature: are you pitching your business idea effectively?
- Demo Day: you made it! Now it’s time to convince your audience why your startup is worth investing in.
- Stay Connected: remain part of our AUC V-Lab network with continuous access to our mentors, sessions, events and support.
- Intensive business training
- Mentor matchmaking
- Networking events
- Investment opportunities
- Co-working space
- Access to AUC community and facilities
- Access to temenos sandbox (for FinTech startups)
- Seed capital award
- 0% equity
Apply: fill out our online application, open twice a year before the initial start date of each cycle.
Screening Interviews: meet our team and tell us more about your business and why your startup should make it.
Bootcamp: be part of our 3-day boot camp where we get to know you better in a work environment while giving you a glimpse of our acceleration activities.
- Innovative and scalable startup: we look for startups with original ideas and lean models.
- Working prototype or minimal viable product (MVP): show us how hard you've worked on validating your product or service. The more established your startup, the more you will benefit from our program.
- Strong and relevant team: we look for teams with the right combination of accumulated experiences. Having a strong background in the field your startup is attempting to venture in empowers you with indispensable insight.
- Commitment: at least one founding member should be fully committed to the whole duration of our program, which runs for 4 months.