Digital Transformation: From Analysis to Strategy
Saturday 10 am - 1 pm
Tuesday 6 -9 pm
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions. In exceptional circumstances, participants who are unable to attend on-campus sessions will be accommodated. For inquiries, call 15592.
**Click here for a detailed schedule. Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website prior to enrollment.
Change has long been a critical business challenge. The rise of digital technologies has accelerated the disruption in virtually every industry, creating critical challenges and immense opportunities.
Digital transformation is about effectively integrating digital technology into relevant areas of the business, refining how the company operates and adding value to its customers.
Effective digital transformation is not only about technology. It is about strategy, leadership and new ways of thinking. This program provides a comprehensive suite of tools and concepts to help business leaders and managers develop effective digital business strategies and lead their way through successful digital transformation.
- Understand the critical difference between digitization, digitalization, and digital transformation.
- Examine the 5 areas of strategy that have been transformed by digital technologies.
- Recognize the relevant set of tools for evaluating digital challenges and opportunities.
- Identify the components of an internal digital audit.
- Develop effective digital strategies for both incumbents and challengers.
- Explore the components of successful digital business models.
- Discuss various emerging technologies fuelling digital transformation.
- Explain different ways for measuring and evaluating digital transformation success.
- Senior managers to C-Suite professionals in digital and non-digital functions looking for a holistic digital transformation strategy for their organization.
- Middle managers in digital and non-digital functions looking to develop cross-functional skills and capabilities needed to move up the organization’s corporate ladder.
- Entrepreneurs aim to learn how to manage disruptive innovation in a changing environment.
- Consultants looking to help their clients with solutions to navigate different aspects of a digital strategy across industries.
- IT professionals looking to round their repertoire by learning the business side of digital.
- Digital transformation leads and project managers who are assigned a digital initiative and are looking to acquire relevant knowledge.
Domains of Digital Transformation
Examine the five domains of strategy that digital is changing.
Evaluate external challenges and opportunities.
Assess internal digital and leadership capabilities.
Develop effective strategies for both incumbents and challengers.
Disruptive Business Models
Master innovative models.
New and Emerging Technologies
Explore big data, machine learning, AI, IoT, etc.
Leading Digital Transformation
Lead the journey of change.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- A minimum of four years of work experience is preferred
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or send an email.
Total Program Investment: EGP 12,300
For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, a flexible payment plan for up to three years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made six days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner
For further information, contact us on 15592
Sundays through Thursdays, from 9 am – 4 pm
or email us at email@example.com