Executive Leadership Program
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions.
**UN Women offers a 50% scholarship to women attending this certificate on a first-come, first-served basis. For the eligibility criteria and the FAQs, click here
***Click here for a detailed schedule. Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website before enrollment.
Leadership is a timeless skill that is being tested more than ever. The bounds of the workplace have been stretched, and global issues with local implications have become more demanding with drastic repercussions. Today’s agile and transformational leaders need to effectively navigate their way through such challenges and progress swiftly in times of uncertainty. If businesses are to survive and flourish, we must re-examine what it means to be an effective leader.
The Executive Leadership Program tackles such challenges and opportunities head-on. It offers a comprehensive journey that allows participants to find the best leadership approach to maximize everyone’s contribution to business success and empower them to attain and maintain an innovative, high-performance culture.
- Learn different leadership styles and how they overlap
- Identify your leadership/behavioral style and personality traits
- Understand change and the importance of agility
- Know how to build and achieve team and organizational coherence
- Identify successful strategies for collaboration
- Learn how to build, participate in and lead effective teams
- Practice a coaching mindset that results in higher performance leadership
Managers, senior managers, unit heads and directors across all functional areas.
1. Leading Change (Live Online)
Think to lead
- Attend a debrief on the asynchronous section
- Understand change context and purpose
- Explore the continuous organizational state of “becoming”
- Discuss the different leadership strategies for driving organizational change
2. Collaborative Leadership (Hybrid)
Leading without authority
Session 1 (New Cairo Campus)
- Discuss the power of “leading without authority” in transforming teams and reinventing collaboration
Session 2 (New Cairo Campus)
- Recognize how Building trust and personal connections mitigate team dysfunctions
- Explore constructive conflict and effective confrontation
Session 3 (Live Online)
- Identify different strategies for dealing with difficult people
3. Leader as a Coach (Live Online)
Coach to win
- Review coaching as a preferred leadership style
- Explore the GROW model in-depth
- Identify the different leadership styles
- Experience the Johari Model
- Appreciate leadership from the inside-out
4. Self Leadership (One day at New Cairo campus)
Self-awareness and mastery
- Discover your behavioral style
- Recognize the behaviors critical to success
- Identify how to deal with different styles
- Explore your strengths, skills, values, and objectives
- Increase self-awareness, influence, and impact
Hogan Self Assessment: one to two weeks prior to the program commencement.
Two one-hour, one-on-one coaching sessions will be implemented within a month of program completion.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Preferably, eight years of work experience
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us on 15592 or by email.
The tuition fee for the program is EGP 29,000*
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, with flexible payment plans for up to 5 years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made 6 days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner
Through the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) funded program, UN Women Egypt offers a 50% scholarship for women attending this certificate.
This scholarship comes within the framework of the “Women’s Economic Empowerment in Egypt” program that is implemented in partnership with the Ministry of International Cooperation and the National Council for Women with the support of the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA).
Note: Limited seats are available and on a first-come, first-served basis. For the eligibility criteria and the FAQs, click here.
Download Brochure Send an Inquiry Apply Now
For further information, contact us on 15592
Sundays through Thursdays, from 9 am – 4 pm
or email us at email@example.com