Logistics and Transportation Certificate
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions.
**Program Detailed Schedule will be announced soon! Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website prior to enrollment.
Download Brochure Apply Now
Nowadays, all businesses around the globe are embracing uncertainty as part of their daily operations routines. Changes are led by increased customer expectations, fast-paced technology introductions, changes in consumer habits, and unstable market conditions.
To be as agile as possible while focusing on customer centricity, all businesses in different industries and markets realized that Logistics is a key success factor to be invested in and developed to meet the market uncertainties.
Applying modern logistics methodologies and technologies, businesses invested in developing agile Logistics strategies, enabling speed through international transportation, ensuring availability through capacity planning and demand management, extending the network to serve customers through Omnichannel, and as a competitive edge by enabling reverse logistics to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Identify logistics and transport support competitive advantages in today’s traditional and electronic business
- Use logistics and transport infrastructure in supporting sustainable development goals
- Design logistics and transport infrastructure with embedded emerging technologies within
- Operate logistics and transport linkages with other supply chain management mechanisms
- Build and operate reverse logistics network
A. Core Courses
Global Logistics Strategy (24 hrs)
This course explores the global logistics framework and how those global logistics strategies are locally adapted to market conditions and infrastructure. Participants will learn the Global Vs Local logistics strategies and how to define, plan and adapt to local market conditions while having the ability to develop an independent strategy that serves the global strategy. Participants will gain the essential knowledge to understand the global framework and how logistics strategies are built to serve the future based on the present.
E-Business and E-Logistics (24 hrs)
This course explores two key areas: the vital role of information technology in the logistics business, the different applications that serve this sector, and the importance of using these technologies in the current digital transformation era. The second area elaborates on the e-logistics applications, where participants will learn how these practices can be applied in a company context; this will be explored by identifying the portfolio of Industrial Revolution 4.0 and 5.0, modeling, and its impact on streamlining logistics services.
Capacity Planning and Demand Management (24 hrs)
This course defines capacity all over the logistics network and within different logistics activities, also how it influences demand management. Participants will gain the needed quantitative and qualitative knowledge to be able to measure and plan capacities and the best ways to increase utilization rates. Participants will also explore demand management techniques and their relation to capacity planning.
International Freight Forwarding and Maritime Transportation (24 hrs)
This course explains how a freight forwarder works as a firm specializing in arranging cargo on behalf of shippers from the exporter's door to the importer's door, using all means and logistical tools to reach the utmost satisfaction. Participants will learn the requirements for freight forwarding services, including documentation, cargo handling, warehousing, and inland transportation from Door-to-Port, in addition to the requirements for international transportation from Port-to-Port with a special focus on sea Freight.
Sustainability and Reverse Logistics (24 hrs)
This course explains the impact of capacity planning on the product life cycle for performance on sustainability dimensions for reverse logistics. Participants will gain experience in technologies and policies and corporate sustainability commitments, which act as major enablers for the expansion of sustainable reverse logistics. Participants will be exposed to the latest methodologies in designing and evaluating reverse logistics models.
B. Business Acumen Self-Paced Online
Effectively operating within a business setting and having a positive contribution require certain skills and competencies. The business acumen courses explore critical 21st-century skills needed for today’s business world, enabling passion and speed in dealing with different business situations.
Click here to check out our Business Acumen courses' full list.
Senior professionals, mid-managers who are specialized in any area of supply chain management, procurement, operations, or logistics.
- A bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four years of general work experience
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment.
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or by email.
- Core program courses fees: EGP 7,900 per course
- Business Acumen online course fees: EGP 2,000 per course
- Total program investment: EGP 41,500
*For payment options, to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, with flexible payment plans for up to five years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made six days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days, provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner
For further information, contact us on 15592
Sundays through Thursdays, from 9 am – 4 pm
or email us at email@example.com