Advanced Marketing Management Diploma
*Blended programs combine both live-online sessions and on-campus sessions. In exceptional circumstances, participants who are unable to attend on-campus sessions will be accommodated. For inquiries, call 15592.
**Click here for a detailed schedule. Schedules are subject to change. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the latest schedule on the website prior to enrollment.
Change is clearly becoming the foremost fact in today’s business world. The dominance of the customer, the rise of data as a strategic asset, competition being reimagined, more global reach, and many other changes promise to transform future marketing efforts.
With such an increasingly dynamic context, marketers should stay on top of those ever-shifting environments and master the critical skills needed to steer through them.
The evolved marketing leader is expected to understand the business landscape well enough to articulate and predict which markets, products, services, or execution strategies will deliver growth.
The Advanced Marketing Management diploma re-frames those challenges and opportunities, providing participants with a deliberate balance between relevant conceptual knowledge and practical skills that help them navigate their way to success.
The diploma is uniquely designed as a transformational journey, where participants accumulate marketing proficiencies through eight meticulously planned courses, extending over four sequential stages; analysis, strategic decisions, execution, and evaluation.
This program is a distinctive opportunity for participants to attain the competence they need to become astute marketing leaders who can generate value for their customers and growth for their organizations.
- Analyze the business environment; customers, competitors and company capabilities
- Identify relevant market opportunities and threats
- Understand how to approach and capitalize on market opportunities for superior value creation
- Create powerful and effective marketing plans, supporting business goals
- Formulate winning marketing strategies – for Business to Customer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B)
- Design and execute effective marketing programs (4Ps), resulting in superior customer experience
- Evaluate and appraise marketing performance
- Practice and develop 21st-century skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity
- Middle and senior marketing managers, brand managers, senior marketing planners and strategists, strategic communication leads - who aim to advance their career in marketing to the upper level, developing into advocates for leading change
- Marketing directors aim to establish advanced applicable knowledge of all aspects of marketing management
- Middle managers for commercial related functions (business development, sales, customer service/experience) who are planning a career shift or want to advance their marketing knowledge
A. Core Courses
Consumer Behavior (24 hrs)
Explore consumer behavior and the purchase decision process from need arousal, through brand evaluation and attitude development up to purchase decisions and post-purchase evaluation.
Examine the internal and external influences affecting this decision process, along with the digital technologies and the role they play in re-shaping consumer behavior.
Analysis and Evaluation 1 – External Analysis (24 hrs)
Undertake an effective external strategic audit examining the dynamic business environment.
Explore the external factors; industry, market, competitors, and potential customers, as well as the dynamic interaction of all such factors in impacting the performance of an organization and the formulation of its business and marketing strategies.
Analysis and Evaluation 2 – Internal Analysis (24 hrs)
Assess marketing-related resources and capabilities as sources of competitive advantage and acquire the proficiency to apply a detailed internal audit on marketing strategies, activities, performance, systems and organization.
Marketing Strategy (24 hrs)
Deep dive into the latest concepts related to developing winning marketing strategies - from target market choices and competitive positioning to effective value proposition design and relevant marketing mix initiatives. The course includes a world-class simulation with cutting-edge technology. With a clear focus on targeting and positioning, participants will oversee the marketing strategy of 2 brands over the time span of 5 years.
Brand Strategy (24 hrs)
Develop an effective brand strategy, employing a broad range of tools and models to build and grow equity. Leverage various marketing programs, with the critical ability to assess brand performance from financial as well as non-financial perspectives.
Managing Marketing Programs – Execution (24 hrs)
Examine the process of managing marketing programs and effective execution, successfully delivering customer value through compelling product, price, and channel decisions.
Effectively manage a superior customer experience as the main driver of customer loyalty and equity.
Integrated Marketing Communications (24 hrs)
Develop awareness and comprehension of the diverse communication approaches, with a relevant focus on content marketing, as well as the skills to plan, develop, manage, and assess a communication campaign in a multitude of channels.
Marketing Performance and Organization (24 hrs)
Develop a performance management approach using relevant financial and non-financial marketing metrics to guide the organization’s direction and understand different aspects of the marketing organization, change issues and effective marketing leadership.
Effectively operating within a business setting and having a positive contribution require a certain set of skills and competencies. The business acumen courses explore critical 21st-century skills needed for today’s business world, enabling passion and speed in dealing with different business situations.
To check out the full list of our Business Acumen courses, click here
Note: Holders of the professional postgraduate certificate in sales and marketing from the AUC School of Business will be fast-tracked; when applying for the Advanced Marketing Management diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Prepare a clear scanned copy of the following documents (saved in PDF format):
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate
- National identification card (ID)/passport
- Fill in the application and upload the above PDF documents
- The Admissions Committee will review your application and contact you if needed
- You will receive an acceptance email specifying the next steps for online payment. Your registration is confirmed upon payment.
For any inquiries regarding the application process, contact us at 15592 or send an email.
Core program course fees: EGP 7,200 per 24 hr course
Business Acumen online course fees: EGP 2,000 per course
Total program investment: EGP 63,600*
*For payment options, refer to the payment section FAQs on our website or contact us on 15592.
AUC School of Business Executive Education has joined valU, flexible payment plans for up to 5 years with the lowest interest rate.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing by email. A full refund will be provided for cancellations made 14 days or more before the start date of the course
- A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made 7 to 13 days before the start date of the course
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made 6 days or less before the start date of the course
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method used to make the initial payment. Refunds to credit cards are processed within 30 days provided that the participant has the actual credit card in addition to the POS receipt or bank statement while requesting a refund
- The refund of alliance programs is subject to the conditions of the alliance partner